Blueplate PR offers all the essential elements of a public relations campaign: image enhancement; message development and positioning strategy; social media support; consistent media relations and online/Internet presence; news programs/angles; contributed articles; articles marketing; editorial calendar development; speaker placement; special events planning and promotion, and expert counsel, coaching, and guidance, particularly concerning media buys and interactions with the media.
The Approach: To stay continually plugged in to my clients’ markets and their target media (including online resources), to determine what makes my clients stand apart from their competition, and to inspire the media to feature and call upon my clients as experts in their fields.
The Job: To get –and keep — my clients’ names out there, everywhere, to get their stories told, and to open doors that lead to new accolades, more business opportunities, and professional success.
The Tools: Public relations focuses on “message” and “image,” not sales. Editorial coverage is far more credible than advertising – although a good marketing campaign includes both. At Blueplate PR, however, our goals are image building, media relations and Internet presence. And the tools we use to meet those goals are:
- Website text development for clarity of message and search engine optimization
- Media research to determine the best media sources for each individual client
- News blog development
- Social media
- Articles marketing
- Media pitches
- Event planning
- Speaking engagements and op-ed opportunities
- Community and/or charitable involvement
- Internet presence: At Blueplate PR, we believe in the “Starbucks Approach” — You and your work should be available on every “corner” of the Internet so that you are easily searched (Googled).
Owner Kim Weiss also offers 30+ years of writing and editing expertise to our clients. From website text and rewrites to Request for Proposal (RFP) cover letters, brochure and advertising copy, project descriptions and descriptive text for award submissions, Kim provides professional writing and/or editing services within the scope of work without extra charge.